With the garment industry being so competitive, if you run a small garment manufacturing business, having the best available machinery is a must. Such are the advances in sewing and embroidery machine technology that you can configure the machines to create accurate garments with minimum production time, and with that in mind, here are a few of the state-of-the-art embroidery machines available from the online supplier.
- Flat Embroidery Machines – The most popular of all, the flat embroidery machine will add to a hem or lay a line across a garment, exactly as programmed. Intricate and complex designs can be configured and the machine works silently, accurately reproducing the model time after time. This is the one machine that you are likely to see in every dressmaking facility, as it allows a multitude of tasks to be carried out.
- Coiling & Cording Embroidery Machines – Armed with an adjustable zig-zag device, this machine can set the stitch gap to between 6-16mm, plus it has a lot of very useful features, all designed to aid in the adding of cording embroidery. It is very easy to change the coiling feeding devices, allowing you to create many different types of cord embroidery.
- Chain Stitch Embroidery Machines – With a special machine for chain stitch embroidery, you have complete flexibility that includes manual or auto colour changing, which is often required. This machine is fully programmable, with a digital interface that enables you to set up a complex pattern of chain stitch embroidery, plus it has 100% reliability that you would expect from a top brand manufacturer.
- Lace Embroidery Machines – It is all the fashion to add some lace to garments today, and with the latest generation of lace embroidery machines, complex patterns can simply be entered into the digital screen and the computer does the rest! Frame movement is achieved by a linear guard rail and whatever the lace pattern, this machine can replicate it perfectly, again and again.
- Tuft Embroidery Machines – If you want some tufts on your garments, this easy to use machine with a digital interface allows you to create unique patterns, and with this 3D form of embroidery being so fashionable, having one of these amazing machines is essential.
- Tubular Embroidery Machines – These machines even have a power outage feature, which automatically picks up at the right point when restarting. The machine can be adjusted to incorporate a wide variation of fabric thicknesses, which really does give you a lot of flexibility, plus they can carry out a wide range of complex stitching.
No matter the size of your garment production facility, you should have at least one good embroidery machine that can handle tasks, possibly more, as these versatile machines can carry out many tasks. If you would like to browse the entire range of embroidery machines, a Google search will help you to find a local supplier, who would be happy to demo any product.
Boost your production by introducing state-of-the-art embroidery machines into your factory and see your profits rise.